Tuesday 31 July 2007

Day One

Day One, pretty imaginative don't ya think ?

Here I am writing a blog. Something I've been meaning to do for so long, and just never really had the time, or I suppose the inclination. But I suppose I have to finally pull my finger out and actually do it.

I wonder how many blogs start like this ?

I guess its my first step on the path to becoming a Social Commentator... you know those people they wheel out onto the news to, well comment on something. I feel I have a view on most things - and think everyone should listen !

If anyone reads this on a regular basis - well as much as I update it, will soon realise my great love of Bill Hicks (If you don't know who he is then go stick his name in Wikipedia) - so most things will just be stolen from him !

I'm going to sign off for now, just so I can go and see what it looks like ...

(I wonder how many first blogs end like that?)

No comments: