Monday 13 December 2010

I think the Gypsy Curse has followed us...

It really is true that every silver lining has a cloud and never is that more true than with my beloved Manchester City.
We win convincingly away from home for the fifth time this season. The team is beginning to gel. We manage three goals without our top scorer who is suspended. We go joint top of the table on points with Arsenal - above United for the first time I can remember...

And then the same Talismanic top scorer (who I should probably mention is also the captain - announces he wants to leave!

The club says no, and calls him greedy, and led by his agent - He throws his toys well and truly out the pram saying he has fallen out with someone and in no way can he play again for the club.

He then points out that the fans are great, the manager is great, the owner is great... so who exactly has he fallen out with?

The mind boggles, and I'm afraid I have very little sympathy for the man who last week said he definitely wanted to stay...

No comments: