Sunday 5 August 2007

Just a Short One


As ever, I'm a little pushed for time, so thought I'd try not to moan for once, and explain the websites attached to this blog page.

I know I said that the Internet was rubbish, and everything on it was either advertising or rude. I was exaggerating a little. There's some gems out there. The only problem I have is finding them, it's just so torturous... oops nearly moaning again. - I'll stop!

I've linked a couple of my faves to this site, and will add to them as I remember/come across them again.

first up is "Manchester City Pictures". This site is great, and does pretty much what it says on the packet. And more. I'm not sure where I first saw it, but I ignore all match reports on a Sunday after a game and just wait for the comments on this site. Basically it's a chap who sits in the East Stand, and takes photos throughout the game and then sticks them on his site with his views on the game.

Sounds crap, but it is really entertaining!

Next is Rathergood.com. I really shouldn't need to introduce this site, it is quite a legend of the Internet. If you haven't seen the spongmonkeys or the Punk kittens doing the White Stripes, then you need to go there. With the volume turned up!

Finally, relatively recent find, Jeb's Jobs. Or more particularly the Technical Support film. Maybe this is because I myself work on a support desk, but this film is genius, and sadly, pretty true (I'll try not to moan! - but the idiots I have to talk too!) I suppose the film is a bit cliched, and other similar has been done before - but it just makes me laugh.

Anyway - enough for now - I'll be back to have gripe and swipe at someone else tomorrow !

No comments: