Wednesday 8 August 2007

A Short One... As Usual


I've found I always tend to start my daily blog by saying how short it's going to be, and then wittering on for the same length as usual! What can I say? As a celebrity extreme blogger (I'm currently writing this perched on one leg from the top of the Hollywood sign) my life is just soooo hectic!

It will be short tonight, as a geek night is planned...and due to start in about half an hour!

To explain a bit further, and wear my geek credentials proudly on my sleeve, a geek night is where myself and several like minded individuals gather and play some geeky board game or other. Just think of it as like a lads Poker night... without the poker. I'm sure a couple of bottles of wine will be downed, and lots of nibbles, and we'll take over the world on the gaming table!

So better go, and just time to mention the news item of the day - go to http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6936533.stm

So anyway, normal service will be resumed tomorrow!

p.s. I am a Geek - of course I like The X-files!

No comments: